New Year’s Resolutions w/ AmyP
Most everyone have a few resolutions for the New Year.
But, normally, we plan them for just ourselves.
But have you ever had a New Year’s resolution for your family?
After researching them and talking with my family, we have decided to plan a few for our family.
Here are a few that I have found to get you started…
– Get Outside More – unplug from life and be adventureous. Step outside and soak up nature.
– Be a Gracious Family – a grateful family = a happy family
– Record Life – live life but also take photos, capture those memories and share those memories.
– Read Together – I love this one and stole this one. Is there a better bonding time?
– Schedule a weekly game night – speaking of bonding, this is a great way to be silly together and have fun.
– Eat and make healthier food together – healthy families are happier families
Wishing you all a Happy New Year!