Father’s Day Craft – Silly Bookmarks
Happy Father’s Day to all the great fathers out there!
This little craft really made us giggle, so we thought we’d share:
1. Take a picture of your child/children hold their arms up (or in another funny position).
2. Print the images off and cut closely around your child.
3. Laminate, or use clear contact paper, to protect the image and leave space to punch a hole.
4. Punch hole and attach a tassel – either made or bought from craft store.
5. Place inside a good book and wrap it up for June 17th!
Dad is sure to smile every time this little momento shows up in a well-read paperback. He’ll remember this Father’s Day for years
They will bring back fond memories for years to come!