Coming soon…Santa Mini Sessions!! These fill up very fast so make sure you’re signed up to receive my monthly newsletters! You can sign up on my website, link in bio!
#santaminisessions #amypphotography #amypsanta2019
Spring time is almost here, that means spring pictures! I’m so excited to announce we have a baby lamb this year for our mini sessions!
Book your session quick, these will go fast! Share with your friends and family as well!
Santa Mini Sessions
Ho Ho Ho, it’s that time of year again! Santa is coming to town and he’s making a stop at Amy P Photography studio! Santa Mini Sessions are almost here!!
Only 84 days until Christmas (and still 90 degrees outside, right?)!
Santa Mini sessions will begin booking next Wednesday, Oct. 10th at 8am! Be sure to sign up for our newsletter so you receive our reminder.
Santa, the real one, will be here in our Avondale studio on November 3rd and 4th.
Here are some of our favorites from last year….don’t worry, your child won’t be the first one to scream!
Happy 4th of July
Thank you to all who have served!
Today, and everyday, we are proud to Americans!
Here are a few of our favorite images from over the years, featuring our active service clients:
Aren’t these babies absolutely precious? They have no idea how much these images will mean to them one day.
They will be so proud of their Moms & Dads who served our country and secured a safe future for them. We can’t say Thank You enough!
Make sure to stay up to date with all that is happening at Amy P Photography by signing up with our newsletter!
Sunday, June 17th is Father’s Day and we don’t want to miss an opportunity to thank the men in our lives that help us keep these little humans alive!
Whether you’re a father, grandfather, step-dad, uncle or just an all-star father-figure, you deserve a day of appreciation!
We appreciate you all! Happy Father’s Day from Amy P Photography!
Happy Father’s Day to all the great fathers out there!
This little craft really made us giggle, so we thought we’d share:
1. Take a picture of your child/children hold their arms up (or in another funny position).
2. Print the images off and cut closely around your child.
3. Laminate, or use clear contact paper, to protect the image and leave space to punch a hole.
4. Punch hole and attach a tassel – either made or bought from craft store.
5. Place inside a good book and wrap it up for June 17th!
Dad is sure to smile every time this little momento shows up in a well-read paperback. He’ll remember this Father’s Day for years
They will bring back fond memories for years to come!
Most everyone have a few resolutions for the New Year.
But, normally, we plan them for just ourselves.
But have you ever had a New Year’s resolution for your family?
After researching them and talking with my family, we have decided to plan a few for our family.
Here are a few that I have found to get you started…
– Get Outside More – unplug from life and be adventureous. Step outside and soak up nature.
– Be a Gracious Family – a grateful family = a happy family
– Record Life – live life but also take photos, capture those memories and share those memories.
– Read Together – I love this one and stole this one. Is there a better bonding time?
– Schedule a weekly game night – speaking of bonding, this is a great way to be silly together and have fun.
– Eat and make healthier food together – healthy families are happier families
Wishing you all a Happy New Year!
I want to thank you all for a wonderful contest turnout. Wow, we are had so many amazing photos to choose from! It was a really hard job choosing just one so I picked two!
If you are announced as the winner, please email me at email@example.com to claim your price.
Our first winner is Lauren Allen Waites
We loved her entry of her son playing in the snow!
And our next winner is Chance Crocker.
His entry is his beautiful horse in the snow.
Thank you all again so much for playing along and sharing your Snow Pictures!!! They all were beautiful!
Please check back near Christmas for another contest!
(Be sure to like our fb and Instagram page for details on future contests!)
December is a great month for crafts! My month is filled with crafts and baking with my children. I love crafts but my favorite crafts are the ones that I can reflect back on… this has to be one of my favorites:)
You can paint this on anything but I have this on a plate and will you directions for a plate.
You will need the following for this craft:
– acrylic paint
– baby wipes
– a glass platter or plate
We used brown paint for our reindeers and green for our trees. So their hands were reindeers who are tangled up in Christmas lights and a little ones foot is perfect for a Christmas tree.
You can definitely change it up. I have seen angels painted using feet and trees made with hands. I just thought this idea was cute.
*remember, if you do not like your design – you can simply wipe it off using water and start again.
Once you finished your ceramic plate – set the paint by baking the plate in the oven at 300° Fahrenheit for 30 minutes. I suggest leaving your plate in the oven, turning it off and allowing the oven to cook down and then removing the plate.
I look at back at this plate and remember when they were this little. Best handmade craft ever. These are also really great gift for family members.
Now that November is here – Leaves are changing, the weather has finally cooled off and Thanksgiving is around the corner.
Thanksgiving is one of my most favorite holidays.
Gathering with family around the table and a huge feast.
We want to help make your holidays fun for the kids.
Here are some easy Thanksgiving crafts and tips….
– A pinecone ‘I’m thankful for….” turkey – this may require help from a parent to help your child with their thankful things. But I love hearing what my children are thankful for.
– Fun headbands for each child – you can make an Native American headband or a Pilgrim headband. Super easy – you just need construction paper and glue or a stapler.
– Fingerprint Turkey – for those brave parents who want to get paint out, these are great! You can start a tradition and do these every year, and see how much your little ones have grown. Or you can give these out as a gift to your guests.