Best Baby Products
Recently we asked you (our clients, friends & family) to tell us about your favorite Baby Products on our weekly discussion – Topic Tuesday w/ Amy P
And we loved your responses, so much so, that we wanted to do a blog post about them.
- Rock N Play – this was suggested numerous times. So, we checked it out and yes, it is a wonderful product with many wonderful reviews. This is a duo product – it is a sleeper and a playtime seat. Rocks and inclines to make sleep easier.
- Swaddlers – ” Swaddling is a great way to soothe your new baby, and it works best during the first 6 to 8 weeks of life” stated by BabyCenter.com. There are a few different versions of swaddling. Whichever way you choose, you will find that your child rests more peacefully and longer lengths of time when swaddled.
- Ring Sling – Carrying your child has many benefits for you and your child. Researchers show that carrying your baby in a sling is a special bonding method between mom & child. Your baby will feel more secure. Moms can have both hands free and consider baby wearing a form of exercise. And wearing your baby is not only is this for Moms – Dads can wear their children too!
- Heartbeat sounds – There are many types of products available that has a heartbeat option. Some parents have very positive results with these heartbeat products which help their children sleep more soundly.
- Keurig for Baby Formula – Oh my! How I wished this was available when my children were babies. I love this idea. This is a keurig for your baby formula. Quick & easy made formula.
- Kick & Play Piano – this is a great toy for your little one. As your child lies on their back, they can kick or tap the keys. The keys light up and play music. And as your child grows and learns to sit up, the piano turns into a toddler piano.
- Boppy Lounger – Boppy has multiple wonderful products and this is one of their amazing products, Boppy Lounger. This is a perfect lounger for little ones – so comfortable your little one will rest comfortably.
- Noggle – another great creation! I had no idea this was available. This is a decorative hose for your a/c to reach in the back of your car to keep your baby cool. This also works for the heater in colder months.
- Gas drops – these are a lifesaver! Let’s face it – babies have tummy aches and when they do, it’s tough. These little miracles drops often help soothe their tummies.