November Crafts w/ Amy P
Now that November is here – Leaves are changing, the weather has finally cooled off and Thanksgiving is around the corner.
Thanksgiving is one of my most favorite holidays.
Gathering with family around the table and a huge feast.
We want to help make your holidays fun for the kids.
Here are some easy Thanksgiving crafts and tips….
- Kids table – often times, the kids sit at their very own table. Why not put down some butcher paper and give them some crayons.
- Or while at the table, they can create some festive crafts like
– A pinecone ‘I’m thankful for….” turkey – this may require help from a parent to help your child with their thankful things. But I love hearing what my children are thankful for.
– Fun headbands for each child – you can make an Native American headband or a Pilgrim headband. Super easy – you just need construction paper and glue or a stapler.
– Fingerprint Turkey – for those brave parents who want to get paint out, these are great! You can start a tradition and do these every year, and see how much your little ones have grown. Or you can give these out as a gift to your guests.