A fun event list for Mom on Mother’s Day
Are you trying to give your Mom gift that she will love & cherish forever? We all want to give that unforgettable gift especially to our sweet Mothers. So let us help you out… We have created a list of local events and places that you and your Mother can enjoy. What a great way to spend Mother’s Day – a day with her.
- You could take a walk around Botanical Gardens. What a gorgeous place surrounded by so many flowers. And we wanted to share with you this awesome list of various botanical gardens – click here to view it
- Plan a day at a local Spa. You could ask about any Mother’s Day Specials. Maybe you both could get massages or just a manicure/pedicure.
- Birmingham Zoo is a hosting a Mother’s Day event – With each paying adult admission, you receive a free child admission (May 13 &14).
- Birmingham’s McWane Center is allowing all Mothers a free entry on 5/14 from 12:00 pm – 6:00pm
- Call your favorite restaurant and see if they are offering any Mother’s Day lunch or dinner specials. There are lots of places offering brunches and lunches.
- You can stroll a local winery and even have a wine tasting with Mom.
- Paint with Mom at one of the many locations of Sips N Strokes.
I know any Mom would love an outing with their loved ones.
Wishing all Mothers a very Happy Mother’s Day!
Read the latest car news and check out newest photos, articles, and more from the Car and Driver Blog.